plan...

Tadi I was texting hubby dear,tanya dia jadi tak kita nak ke destinasi yang I cadangkan...He replied ,"Insya Allah" So I went on surfing the net for the best possible flight rates and room rates.I cant believe I'm looking and hunting like a mad woman..Ha ha...Iye lah...Apart from Makkah and Madinah,we havent been anywhere since to Krabi in 2007.Just imagine how itchy my feet get now..
Since I'm a born traveller I"ve missed it so much.But this time with a purpose.Insya Allah..semuanya dengan Kehendak Illahi.

So ok back to normal life story...My lil one is having her shower.dunno la main air ke bubbles or really shower...Dok panggil beberapa kali still tak mau keluar..

I am going to hangdry laundry and then gonna sort some old clothes to give away.Never ending my job as a stay at home mommy,ibu,mama bonda,mak,Mum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day