Thursday Night...

“Allah puts no burden on any person beyond what He has given him.
Allah will grant after hardship, ease.” ~ Al- Quran 65:7

“Surely with every difficulty there is relief.
Surely with every difficulty there is relief.” ~ Al- Quran 94:5-6

I got this off someone's blog.
I believe in that saying.

We got home from dinner at Kak N's house.We had roast lamb..Yummy.It was her first attempt on doing so and she did it great.

We chat about our childhood while the hubbies listened ...dunno either bored or what but we didnt stop..Ha ha

The kiddos were watching tv and for the first time ever lil one said,"Lets go home"
She never ask to leave my sister's house..She was super tired I bet.

In the car on the way home,Hubby and I talked about our first house.How we missed it there..Starting from a two bedroom unit ,next to a 3 bedroom unit with a store room,then a 3 bedroom plus one maids room and a store room and then to a 4 bedroom unit with a store room ,to a double storey semi detached and now back to 2 bedroom...
How we've been there,done that and start at the basic again...
Thank God for testing us.We're redha..We're both tawakkal.
Insya Allah with God's will,we will face this test with an open heart and an open mind.

Hubby is snoring away watching tv.I can hear him.Lil one is also snoring away
I am half asleep really but needed to update my blog before I doze off.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day