Again Pavillion


Hubby sent Lil one and I to my sister's house and then my sister drove us to the Pavillion and after that to the hotel.
Kids had fun.But lil nephew wasnt feeling too good I think today...he's cranky.Hopefully he's alright coz he'll be travelling away.
Spent time at the pavillion makan at the food court.Ok la not to bad the price but the food wasnt a thing to talk about.After jalan jalan into prada,tods,coach and then headed to The Loaf to have coffee.Kids also had some to eat and drink.
Drove back to the hotel and then changed the kids and headed to the pool..Weather wasnt on our side since yesterday but the kids managed to have a lil fun.

Now i'm back home.Big sissy sent us home.I've washed clothes for today and then cooking pasta tomato and cheese for lil one.She need to shower and then have her dinner and then go to bed.I need to clean house do my chores and then go shower and have a good night sleep before tomorrow another long day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day