I was awoken by Lil one lying on our bed.She never do that.She always sleeps in her own bed.And then suddenly felt basah on my mattress..Oh no...Did she have an accident on my bed?I quickly got up and bukak cadar and comforter and then told her to get up and wash up.I scrubbed my mattress hard.Alamak,kan kita kena sucikan tempat tidur coz I do pray in my room a lot.My father used to tell me,ingat jangan biar bilik tidur kita di Najisi if there's such word..ha ha..So I scrubbed it hard,switched on the fan so it will dry up fast.Hubby had to move out and sleep on the rocking chair.
Kesian Lil one I terjerit kat dia pagi pagi tadi..sian dia...dia dah wash up and changed and now sleeping back on her own bed.
Dirty sheets in the machine...
Well I wanted to sleep in today but cannot dah so I better start doing my housework early today and maybe later can sleep back.Tak cukup tdo lagi ni..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day