Never ending

Here I am sitting in my living room,folding and sorting clothes that I took out from our wardrobe.Why is it that its always a mess in there?Hmmm..Why is it that "men" cant just take the first baju out?Why must they take something in between always?
I dont need the xtra work all the time dont I?
Will have to have new rules for baju taking..no sepah and berterabur .Take the first baju first...It goes on day by day..


Actually I 've eaten my dinner but why am I still hungry?
Steamed Fish and Brocolli...mm yummy.Lil one loves it..


Ok Second helpings..ha ha...
Watching tv and folding clothes.When will this ever end?hish

Okdokes...
I'll show pictures tomorrow ...Bout my junks I'm trying to dejunk..heh!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day