As I'm sitting here watching tv,I am thinking about what to do tomorrow.Hopefully the pain in my knee will go away completely.So that I can drive,tak payah nak menyusahkan everybody else.
Just now Mom and Dad came for a visit or better to say a quick check on my house..Hee hee...
Yeah I know Dad,stuffs still banyak.I ni very the sentimental but ok I promised myself that we're going to live mininally.
I have seen Tv programmes that inspires me really if not for my "Cleaning Books"
Come again in 2 days and see the house:)

I am so hungry now bila terbaca pasal Ikan Patin Tempoyak from one of the bloggers...Hmm yummy!!
I am going to ask hubby to bring us one of these days ,before Bulan puasa hopefully.

For now,I'll do with something else:)

Comments

Laracroft74 said…
you also like Ikan Patin Tempoyak...okayyy..i've gang to eat with me.. :-))
Yes I love whatever Ikan pun lagi lagi kalau masak tempoyak...meleleh ni...
Yay got gang:)
Laracroft74 said…
ye ke.. tak sangka tempoyak is your favourite too..sama la kita..i love masak tempoyak..sambal ikan bilis petai masak tempoyak...menangis you!!!..hehehee....
Ya Allah terliur i dibuat you!!
Sedapnya!!!

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day