Dream is back on track.

After I heard my sister got the handbag of my dreams...My dream is back on track:)
I have 3 things on my wishlist at the moment.
An Ipod Touch
A handbag of my dreams and
A Dslr Camera..

So considering my pocket,I told myself that i need to save up that amount to buy the stuffs I want ,eventhough I can buy it now if I wanna but as I grow old,I dont buy on impulse anymore.So its a good thing ey?hmm I know I'll be dreaming of those items tonight:)

On the other hand,still crampy.Rested practically the whole day today.
Now we're listening to Jazz and Lil one is drawing here by my side at the dining table.

I miss having my coffee sessions with 2 off my sisters and my kazens.Eversince one cousin moved Down Undahh..we havent had the same quality time coffee session:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day