friday friday...

For a long long time I never sleep during the day.Today I slept for about one and a half hours long.I got up pun because Lil one woke me up,wanted to drink..So I felt so lagi achy after waking up and then buat kerja rumah sikit before shower.After that Lil one and I went out to get presents for a birthday party tomorrow and for an aunt whose birthday dah lepas but I promised her something:O)Didnt get what I wanted to buy for aunt coz benda tu out of stock so we just bought a dress for Lil one's bestfriends since in the tummy.Lil one took one for herself as well.
Before shopping,we went to eat Siamese food.Oh how I love to see how Lil bean ate eventhough she's not feeling too well.
After that we went for drinks and this teh tarik place.we had air sirap bandung and nescafe ice.Lil bean drew something for her aunt while we both tried finishing our drinks.

Got back home,settled her,gave medicine,wipe her and then put her to bed.
I washed her new dress.She's wearing it tomorrow to the party.

Now I'm going to sleep.

Comments

Laracroft74 said…
bestnya dapat tidur... i was so sleepy yesterday and i strained my eyes. Blame it on FB!!! Layan the game till I didnt realise it was already 2 am... so teruk!
ha ha..i usually switch off the laptop or let it switch off by itself..sometimes I read to sleep..sometimes I just fall asleep sebelum sampai katil..ha ha:)
Tak apa lah when our duties dah habis its ok to entertain ourselves with fb or blogging:)

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day