I woke up feeling sore and tired.I rushed to wake them up.They knew how I was feeling since yesterday so both of them woke up without having my noisy mouth do the talking,calling...
We got out of the house ok not so late

This morning hubby and I chatted about new expectations in life.How we need to be positive looking at our future.Real life,real expectations,real experiences.

On the homefront,as long as I stand by him and do what a woman do at home ,insya allah everything will turn out fine

On the workwise,He never stopped working hard even during the downturn of one of his companies.
My advise to him is this,"No matter how hard life is,remember that we are behind you 110percent"
That always make him smile eventhough times are bad:)

As long that we love and respect each other,we will go thru this phase breezily,INSYA ALLAH

I am not in the mood today,I guess he knows me by now,once a month i hate this feeling..My hormones managed to take over me once a month.
He understood finally:)

I need to clean,cook ,do laundry but I am not in the mood to do all those things today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day