kopitiam

Getting enough sleep is the key to many of our health issues.yeah,i need to get more sleep...have to sync my mind that i have to sleep earlier...
Our morning ritual -having breakfast together...even when we're rushing:)
I had nasi goreng kampung and ayam goreng for breakfast.that will last me till late evening.we have our breakfast here ...and when ramadhan comes this shop closes...
Soon we will enter bulan yang paling mulia di sisi ALLAH...whole new routine all together...
Today i am bringing myself to the shops to do stuffs and settle grandma's present...

And also today is my little cousins birthday. She turns 33...she's far away...wishing her d best day of her life with 2 of her loved ones by her side...

Now i-m going to send my sister her keys and going home for hubby to get ready...

Today is my t

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day