Minimalist.

Eversince I found my passion in cleaning say about 2 years ago,I've been cleaning,sorting,dejunking non stop.How many years I collected stuffs and to see so many stuffs accumulate over the years,my heart skipped a beat.
Was I a hoarder?I was I think.Thats not healthy.
So now I positioned myself on the floor,opening luggages after luggages.I have to throw la whatever that is junk.
But I have thousand of photos.I need to find time to sort em out so that I can do something with it.

This morning hubby and I practically carried 3 garbage bags full of still useable items to recycle.So we did that and I had that itch feeling that I am going to keep on dejunking.

If ever we have to move again,I hope and think that we're very minimal people now:)

Even I cant believe that I still have receipt of my honeymoon time...Hmm..Ha ha ok ok my bad.
Now taking a break and in 10 mins going to continue and clean up what I've messed up on the living room floor.

I also need to do something with Lil one's art work since Nursery.Its all now in a big plastic container.Gimme ideas please if you have any.
I put about 15 bags into a big bag so that my mum can take to store it away for me coz like I said,we dont have much space here.She have a bigger space so she might just help me store some for a while.

There's this IKEA cabinet standing in my dining room..Full of Toys inside,used toys and unopened presents.Lil one have one toy to open each month.Those presents are from her birthday parties over the years:)

Ok time to block out for a bit.REST-CLEAN-CLEAN-CLEAN-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day