This is a feelingless post

Have you ever encounter with a 50 plus year old woman who behaves like she's everything in this world?Whereas she is not even least important .Heh.Not even a bit.

We wont be using names here because everyone in my family knows who she is.
She is a self centered person who thinks that this world revolves around her.She is somewhat making me sick to my stomach because she never thinks about other people.Only her self and her pathetic world.
I cannot imagine how those around her stands her.*anyway she's not part of my family but she thinks she have the right to simply intrude in whatever it is in our family.
I hate that.

Parents lead by example and she's a living proof to that...same goes with her kids..
No one in this world can ever help them because they dont care...

To whoever that reply to this post later,Dont ask me who she is because I wont say.
Siapa yang makan chili dia lah yang terasa pedasnya..
I am just sick to my stomach

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day