Very very hot today

Came back home after all the classes feeling exhausted because the heat is on..ha ha..maybe nearly 40 degrees today.So hot.Got back home and showered and relax.
Now I'm busy making grandma's birthday present.For someone who has everything I think what we're giving her is the simplest and treasureable:)

Both hubby and Lil one is enjoying Indiana Jones on tv.I just swept the house and Lil one's room.
Hubby said we're going out to dinner and after that fruit splurge hopefully.Mom and Dad went to the kebun earlier today so hopefully we get to eat durians,pulasan and any other fruits available.

I just hope Lil one doesnt ask for her favourite Japanese food tonight.I just want to eat Santai-santai aje.

House is getting better.stuffs are mostly gone.So I am living quite a minimal life now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day