The weather perfect today.I didnt do anything.I just lied down,watch tv and eat:)I am not in the mood to do any cleaning
This morning I received an SMS stating that there will be a tahlil on grandma's birthday.So now I'm thinking about what to get or make for her.

It is also cute to hear from my aunt who sounded like a lil kid when she said,she met the Man u players.She snapped pictures with some of the players.How exciting.She also questioned why I wasnt there.Oh talking about Man U..I was an avid fan of MAN U when Eric Cantona's era.Oh how long was that?:)
I remembered also I went to see Man U played back in the 90's in Malaysia.
The best football ever to watch is in the stadium itself.

I am now thinking what to make for Lil one for her snack time.I need to opened up the recipe books that tersusun rapi atas my oven tu.

I also have 2 loads of big black garbage bag full of recycling stuffs..Need to send em tomorrow.

What shall I do after this?Yeah go be a couch potato..heh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day