6 stuffs to go

I dunno why my picture come out like this...help me somebody

The things stack up by the door to bring along when I go out the door tomorrow morning.Everyday since the past few days,I have been dejunking/decluttering whatever sort you call it.I told myself that I want to keep my house minimal..Yeah what do you expect.We came from a semi D to live in a condo ,stuffs accumulate during all those years..condo to house than house to condo so memang lah banyak giler barang barang I.So the feeling is nice when I bukak container or laci laci yang ada barang barang,i sort them out and donate:)

Like in the masterbedroom now,Yang ada in the wardrobe is jubah jubah I yang tak boleh dilipat and hubby's clothes yang teramat lah banyaknya.My clothes and lil one's clothes are sorted on the sofa in the master to choose which one still in good condition for donation yang dah tak fit us lah.
The books on my billy bookcase.I have thousands of books .Love books too much .Itupun ada yang dah resale..tapi tak nampak berkurangan pun.
Lil one's room,dalam cupboard ada her jubahs and party costumes yang tak boleh dilipat langsung.Stuff is getting less by the day,Syukur alhamdulillah

In my living room now,terlalu banyak benda yang tengah disortkan.
Oh I clean like I am moving:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day