As the alarm went off we woke up for Sahur. Lil one woke up asking for susu with eyes shut..hmmm

I managed to washed a load of laundry just now and dah hangdry.Hopefully it will dry quickly.I have a lot of laundry to iron:(blergh..

Before sleep last night I read this one particular red book that gives me the chills..I started my sleep with zikir..Insya ALLAH diampunkan segala dosa dosa lalu..
To cleanse my soul I zikir,its a good way ...it doesnt matter when you do it,as long as you dont stop it.No harm trying..
I got that advice when Hubby and I faced financial difficulty.It made our heart strong,our strength stronger.Syukur Alhamdulillah.

Ok dokes.before I blabber too much,I want to go and sleep for a while.
I need to get up early to go out and run errand..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day