Clean-throw-recycle-donate-

Went out send a few black garbage bag full of stuffs ,clothes,books into the recycle box down the road.I felt good right after ,its like somebody else can make use of those stuffs.
Went to drop off Lil one to my sister's house and then I headed to Mailbox.Got myself the largest box available and a lil tiny one to send to my nephew down under:)

I have put all Lil one's soft toys-teddy bears and sort into the big box.I think I'll take lil by lil to donate:)or sell on my sale blog.

I have sort out my car just now.I took out all the junks at the back seat and I have tons of garbage need to be thrown out.
Lil one is in her rooom watching movie "Up" and I am listening to Jazz to calm my nerves down

Will wait for hubby dear,after asar before maghrib we're going to my uncles house for kenduri sambut puasa.

For now,its cleaning time for me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day