Hubby Cooked

We got back at about 10 plus pm.
Tadi sebelum Maghrib we went to my sister's house,parents dok sana so Hubby said,he's going to masak today.He masak Daging goreng cili kering and Sayur kacang buncis and udang berlambak...:)
Mak masak sambal tumis telur and sambal tumis petai.Everyone took turn solat and masak.
I bawak Watermelon..

We ate and had a very fullfilling dinner,Alhamdulillah.
Lepak lepak lepas makan,we came home.
Lil one is staying the night with gramps and cousin.Seronoknya dia.

When we got back home,I angkat dirty laundry put in the washer,I scrubbed the toilet ,I showered ,I solat isyak and now sitting at the sofa while hubby is watching sports on tv.

Going in in a bit...Tomorrow banyak kerja nak buat.
Nighty night:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day