Lapar?Kenyang?

Just now we went to check our eyes.Lil one have been complaining quite a bit that her eyes are sometime blurry so we decided that we should go and check.Alang alang,I pun check jugak.I need to have a powered sunglasses.Coz I cannot stand the silau when I drive.
So we will have to make an appointment and go do what we have to do.

Got back home,I goreng Sardin,tak tahan dengan lapar coz pagi tadi makan sikit sangat.Lil one loves Sardin with nasi...I perah limau banyak banyak and we ate like there's no tomorrow:)Tak lah...We ate with Bismillahirahmanirrahim:)

Going to goreng some sotong kunyit tonight.Hubby said he wants to eat at home eventhough how late he comes in..Okdokes Love.

Later after Lil one dah tidur I need to sort things on the floor..sikit sikit la..This is what I like after reading Peter Walsh's sayings...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day