Migraine-sakit

I need to get my butt up and clear up the balance of the stuffs that needs to be thrown away or donated.I am sick and tired watching in scattered in my living room .I try very hard to put at the side of the wall...But theres still too much clutter.I know my bad..Stuffs from all over the years accumulated from shopping and holidaying here and there...hmmm..

Hubby said sayangnya kalau nak get rid of her toys but i said,she's getting bigger,she needs other stuffs..She and us cant live in clutter..right?Tapi not only him yang sentimental,I am..If I am not,dah lama dah barang barang yang messed up the place dah dibuang...

So have to keep telling myself,I need to get this done and over with.

I have a very bad migraine today.
Lil one did some school work just now.Hubby should be back not too late because today We have berbuka puasa at gramps.

Later:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day