Monday Blues

You know how I hate Monday's...I dont think I am alone on that...Hubby and Lil one too..Their face shows that they simply dont like waking up on a Monday morning ...
Well I am not in the mood too but I have to get up right?Who else would get up .If I dont get up...they both wont go to school and go to work..heh.

I am thinking of what to do today...I have the urge to clean.Its a good sign aint it?
I am also thinking of good memories in Makkah and Madinah.I miss The Holy Land.
Even till now,watching tv programmes on Makkah and Madinah,I have that tingling feeling in me.Knowing that we made it there this year,made me happy lagi lagi with Ayah ,Mak and the whole clan.

Ramadhan is coming..We must go back to visit parents house .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day