Oysters!! Yummy!!

Finally after a long wait,I got to eat my oysters last night.Dok cari cari mana nak makan oyster so we ended up in Subang.Pay 1 complimentary one..hihi..Cheapskate are we?

Makan Oysters 14 pieces,puas hati,alhamdulillah.Orang meja sebelah must wonder whats wrong with that woman,kemaruk oysters..Ha ha ha
Lil one had fun,coz dah lama tak keluar pergi mana mana since the safest place is home.She ate fruits,lots of em..Good job Lil one.
Hubby pun had oysters and lamb banyak.

We got back home,lil one insisted on watching a movie to fall asleep so she did..Checked her already,and she's in dreamland,maybe dreaming of Prince Charming..ye le tu..Nak daddy grrrrr ke?

Hubby is in the room listening to the ultimate syarahan dvd.
I should go in very soon because we have an early day tomorrow.

Nak pergi ziarah kubur..

Oh talking about kubur,lil bean poured her heart out telling us this is her exact words..."Dont talk about RIP ...DONT ...if not I cant sleep tonight"...Heh Hubby and I looked at each other and Duhhh..but as hubby said,biarlah kalau dia tak nak ikut..Dont traumatise the child he said.

I was thinking since my mother in law passed away in 2003,I havent been to the kubur,my alasan was Lil one was still small and young at that point.I know my bad.Thats why I want to go now but Lil one is not ready.So we will see how when she wakes up nanti.

Ok dokes.Nitenite..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day