Wishlist granted

What a full Weekend we had.
Yesterday I bought my 1000D and hubby and I are so excited because its something that we've been longing for.
ThIs morning,we went to spend time at the Futsal Place somewhere in Pj..Hubby had the best time of his life.But he was panting jugaklah..almaklum first time berFUTSAL.
We had food and drinks,cakes and snacks ...the mommies la mostly.Heh:)

After that we went to my big sister's house .We hung out there for a while before leaving for Kl.

We ate at the food court and I was eagerly asking them to finish their food because I wanted so badly to go to Louis Vuitton.I know what I was getting and hubby and us macam tourist pulak..Crossing the road at the lights and then we started posing..Hubby la excitednya dengan Dslr baru beli tu.

Lil one just followed us into the store and I immediately saw what I wanted.So ada SA ni yang attended to me.I belek belek and asked some questions and asked the SA to take some out and put on the counter.I compared sizes..Hubby just looked on.And I said,Alrighty,I'll take it.
So keluar dari LV,I pun senyum panjang lebar nya..happy and puas hati.

After that we headed home but lil one said she wanted UDON,so hubby pun tapau-ed for her while we waited in the car.

Got back home,lil one showered and then had her dinner and gone to bed.
My turn after that and now I'm on the bed.I dont have the energy to wash my laundry.So I just rendam the laundry.Esoklah buat.

I'm a happy soul because I bought these stuffs after saving for quite a while and lagipun satisfied coz I dont buy on impulse anymore..

Goodnight my blog:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day