just writing...

Its nearly midnight ,I should head to bed.
I was telling myself just now I need to write but I cant seem to figure how to write today.Hmm..

Lil one is enjoying school yet again...for me,I'm enjoying staying home,enjoying my house and do what a housewife do:)Hubby is enjoying going to work in the morning and come back with always supper for me..Hee hee..He knows his wife love food too much .He even told me that he can see my face lit up when i see food in his hands:)hehe...

Ok,tomorrow I need to go run errands.Need to send baju melayu and baju kurung to the laundry.Need to wrap em up and hang in the closet for next open house.I also need to go to the bookshop to get workbook for revision.Finals are coming so as hubby and I said to her,"we expect you do your best" so revision pun kena best la kan..

We didnt get many sets this year..usual 2 ajer..so dok ulang ulang balik pakai and I actually dont mind.

Duit raya this year even zaman ekonomi meleset,alhamdulillah banyak jugak yang lil bean collect and dah bank in kan kesemuanya..She's saving up for an ipod..

I am enjoying this house a lot.Feels like living in a hotel..so cosy.My curtain yang buat the house look cosy..oh and of course our stand rattan lampu and also the color of the walls.

I need to look out for quotation to upholster our sofa..anyone have any ideas where I can get hold of upholstery people?And I also need to carpet our master and lil one's room..full wall to wall carpet..but no idea where to start.

Oklah,hubby dah panggil...nak tengok movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day