2nd last day of school

I have swept the floor ,dah jemur tilam and bantal..Weather is too nice,memang macam di London.Oh how I miss London and Paris:)

Dah breakfast.Dah rendam baju.
I think I should tukar title of my blog...Life as a housewife? perhaps?ha ha no la I 'll stick to my blog title coz thats what I am to Lil one..everything possible Mommy!!

I am going to collect food for school party.Nanti nak hantar.Excited la budak budak sekolah coz school is ending tomorrow.Lovely for kids to have a long holiday.
Moms yang pening dok memikirkan apa nak buat.Hari hari mesti nak kena ada activity ..
Coz I dont like Lil one to watch tv aje memanjang...

Received a steamboat dinner invitation tonight but I cant make it because tomorrow is yet another early day.

Then maybe saturday nak kena pergi cari birthday presents coz Lil one dapat birthday invitation.

hmm..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day