The best way to let out my feelings is by blogging...so here is what I'm feeling right now

Its a matter of choice.What you want for your offspring.I do believe I am doing everything possible to give my child the best possible opportunity and chances in her childhood.
I hate it when people assume they have the right to judge you as a Mother and person.

If you have decided that your child just be whatever they want,its your choice...but dont go on judging other people's choice.

If you dont have anything nice to say,keep quiet.
Dont start sounding like you're complaining about everyone elses life and choices.

Like I said earlier on my other posts...As I grow older I want to change for the better.I dont want to be the kind of person who talks about others.I dont want to judge other people.I dont want to waste my time listening to people judging other people.We as humans dont have that right.
Its one of the worst sins ever to talk about people behind their back.
I want to grow old gracefully.I dont want to be a bitter person .I dont want to talk and complain about other people like I have nothing better to do.

I want to be the kind of person that at the tip of my mouth I always remember ALLAH..I want to be that kind of person that is always thankful with what I have.

I guess hardship made me a better person,insya ALLAH

I read books,I learn what is right,what is wrong.

I have made that choice with my hubby by being able to give the best for our child.So other people should just stop talking about us and our choices.

Well I guess those people who cant stop complaining should sit down and think,is this the kind of person you want to be.






Do comment and share ideas when you happen to visit my blog:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day