Cute?Ok ler...

This morning I woke up without the alarm clock .Usually lagu Aizat yang mengejutkan I bangun.Automatic I woke up had my morning coffee before shower and Solat Subuh.
Put a load in the washer,got the lunch box ready..made breakfast and woke Lil one up.Mengeliat tak mau bangun dia pagi ni.
Finally got everything ready,ler nak poopoo pulak so masuk le balik rumah ...mulut I pokpek pokpek..Ha ha ha..

Arrived school today I masuk becoz of some reasons,..dalam Lil one was sitting down with her friend copying her workbook,came a group of older friends and Lil one's friend tadi cakap there tu he is here...so I asked who is here...Itu lah..the one I told you about...Lil one said
He always say I'm cute mummy...
Which one?I asked..
This one...and I said OOOOO...
He said lil one is cute in front of me and cubit pipi Lil one and I was speechless..so I asked the boy,Aunty tak cute?
That boy answered me this,"Aunty ok"
Walauweeeiiii..
Ha ha ha...

I said to Lil one before I left,no wonder he always say you're cute,he is also cute:D
I put a stop there...

Driving home still thinking about what I just witnessed,I told myself and reminded myself...oh my,they start young now eh?And how I have to monitor whats happening in school...

We do have conversations in the car and during our time together..I will always ask her questions about school...
I just hope when she's big enough,she will feel comfortable to come to me and tell me or even ask me about anything.
I know that I dont ever want to be ready for that time to come but I think its better if I'm prepared for it.

*Part of me is sad because Lil one is growing up too fast*boohoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day