Pondering

Dah lepas solat Isya tadi,terus datang berblogging:)Nak buat penutup topic pada malam ini.

Just curious and have been wondering about this topic the whole day but I am not too sure what people might think about it.

In your daily life,what is your purpose?Like when you have done your kemestian,what do you expect from yourself each day?

I made a promise to myself in my heart really.To be a better person each day.I also said to myself,I want to live my life to the fullest.
I should enjoy my sporting activites more everyday.To make myself healthy.
Almaklumlah dah makin tua umur ni.I also dont want to sound tired everytime I pick Lil one up from school.I want her to have that memory of me in her that my mom is something else.

I do question my expectations too.What do I expect out of Lil one?Do I expect too much from her?Noooo

I am a mummy who gives all kind of opportunity (co curricular)to my child so that she lead a balanced Life and have a happy childhood.
I know that now a days in school,the level of education is too high.I'm not saying that I dont want my child to excel but I believe my child should be street smart as well.

Apa guna belajar tinggi tinggi if you cant stand up and speak up your mind and communicate well .Apa guna belajar tinggi tinggi if you're not able to talk about stuffs happening in the world?
I am not that kiasu type of mom that want her child to get 100 all the time.In fact I told my lil one,you do your best and the main thing is you enjoy your schooling life.

I want my child growing up remembering her childhood.

Yes I know I speak my mind...well that is me afterall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day