So sad

It shouldnt have been an issue.

When the topic came up I feel like I was being attacked personally.S*(*&!!
I hate feeling this way.
Astaghfirullah,why?

Why do people expect certain standards from people when they themselves cant live up to that standard

Hubby and I are the type of person who will not expect anything from anyone and we dont take to heart about whatever it is.We learned the hard way of course.

But to certain people,I'm always in the wrong.I simply dont get that.

I spoke my mind and said it in a nice way that I not even the tiniest in me have that kind of thoughts.

I pray to God everyday that I wont be someone who talks bad and have ill feelings towards others.I hope God heard my prayers.

I am sad today.Its such a pity

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day