Happy birthday to Me...

It doesnt matter how old I am now,I know I have grown mentally,physically,emotionally:):)
Thank you to everyone who wished me Happy Birthday...I love you all for the rest of my life.
Mak and Ayah called me up while I was still sleeping this morning and recalled how I was when Mak gave birth to me...How I cried,How I was as a baby...He he
Ayah asked,"Are you taking your hubby out tonight?" I said Yeah I can do that..Considering Hubby is not in a situation to take or give me anything at the moment..:D
They also pesan to me Jangan Lupa ALLAH,Solat and Berzikir
Love you Mak and Ayah
To my Hubby who was the sixth person to wish me Happy Birthday,he asked,"How come I'm not number One?:)...he he he
Thanks Love!!!
With or without dinner or presents,I'm growing old with you!!
Both sisters wished me Happiest Birthday Ever..Love you sisters!!!What would my life been like without sisters like you both
To Acik who called me just now,I love you Acik!!Thank you and dont worry ,at this age,present doesnt matter...
To my Grandparents,Thank you for the food voucher for my birthday present.You both know that I love FOOD too much:)
To my Kazens,Love you girlssssss....Thank you for the loveliest wishes too..
To my fb and non fb friends...Thank you too.
I value and enjoy our friendship
XOXOXOXOXO
Do comment and share ideas when you happen to visit my blog:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day