Today Lil one got invited to a futsal party.
So she dressed up in football attire and went to the party.

I didnt know what to expect out of her because usually when there's only boys at a party she'll just sit by my side..but today since there was another girl who attended she joined in the fun...But its funny tho to see how girls react to the ball coming towards them..They screamed..ha ha and all the mommy's there laughed and saying ,"aww how cute"
Ha ha

After that we headed to my kakak's house.
They arrived from their holiday .As I stood there met all of them...the story about nephew down under came up.How clever he is only at 20 months he is such an intelligent boy.

I miss that lil nephew of mine...Cant wait for them to come back for a holiday


Brother in Law took us out for dinner at Hartamas and then I send my lil sister home.

We chatted along the way and by the time we reach her house,she couldnt even open her eyes...

Lil one said in the car,mommy can we go home now ,"I want to sleep"...he he she must be so exhausted from the Futsal Party ..

She was so excited to see her cousins
I was excited to see my sisters too!!

Do comment and share ideas when you happen to visit my blog:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day