People looking...

Today I encountered with people surrounding me yang I want to evaluate a little bit on.
We are sitting down at a cafe for breakfast and the people next to our table ni was talking so loudly without realising that they are in a public place.
How can people do that really?Have la some manners.

And I can see kids running about...These kids ada sekolah ganti ke tak?
They're running from their school to the playground nearby.

What are they doing?Who is monitoring them?
What if anything bad happen to them?Who are the parents gonna put the blame on?

These kids I saw are about 10 ish and above.My goodness...

Entahlah I still believe parents are accountable for their kids actions.They're supposed to be more responsible lah.Hish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day