A good chat with a good friend

I had a good chat with a friend of mine this morning over coffee and lontong.We chat about me about her about our families.Nice to know that when we need a shoulder we are always there for each other.

After that I went to the supermarket again.This time I didnt forget my green bag.Nasib

Bought a few things yang hari hari nak.Lil one's yoghurt and drinks.

Then drove home,thinking about how my life is turning out to be.
I like what my friend said to me earlier,"Since I've known you for 10 years,You have change .You are such a positive influence to yourself"..
he he..I usually dont take compliment so easily.I'll always be humble but this morning I smiled and said Yeah I can feel it too.

All in God's will I said..

Now I'm rearranging my furniture .Need to throw away one of the table because kakinya dah patah sebelah.If I can the other side to patah as well I'll keep the table aje.Can make like Japanese table:)

I rearranged hubby's Sound System as well.Bilalah dia nak wire them up so that I can listen to better Jazz on a good sound system.

Sweating like mad as I'm cleaning.Is it going to rain later?heee heee

Okdokie,got to continue cleaning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day