Catatan emosi



Its all about us really.No one else really matters.To be able to talk with hubby about everyday thing is something that I love.He will listen,give pendapat...argue and then accepting the fact the his wife is always right.

I was just thinking about my growing up years.I used to have such confidence in me before I blew up like a balloon like this.Now confidence ke mana,rambut yang ikal mayang panjang berjela jela hilang ke mana.Now its the simple me.Have I lost the power in me to be that woman I used to be?Have i changed a lot in this one decade?Yes I have..The process of married life,giving birth,being the housekeeper,the driver of the household makes me feel old ,sometimes.The part of going into depression because of the takdir of life who came to visit me in 2006 and 2007 .

I appreciate all my blessings and not.I wouldnt have grown up if my life was just a breeze.

I spoke to Mom this morning and I have to pakat with my siblings to do something with Dad.He worked hard all his life ,he faced all the ups and down in life and we have to make him proud if only a little.

I need to find something to do.I need to earn money.
Am I facing a mid life crisis?I dont know but I have the urge to bring in some dough.I want to feel NOT redundant.

Happy Tuesday peeps.
*Smile to someone you bump into today*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day