I was so emo just now coz as I was driving in the hot hot scorching hot sun,my car stopped tengah jalan.So many times.Sensitivenya hati I because dah la dah stop and of course I couldnt switch on the aircon then Lil one and I were sweating like a river.Panas ya amat only God knows and sensitive emo,sure PMS'ing..
Was worried because Malaysian Drivers ni very impatient.My car stopped at the traffic light sambil nak start balik tu,they kept honking...hish!!What attitude.
And seorang pun tak ada berhenti untuk tolong .

Called hubby and complained to him but what can he do...he is not in town.As I reached home hubby's cousin called to check on us ,alhamdulillah ada orang prihatin.

Lil one terus masuk shower because she was like terbakar hot,sian dia.

Waiting for Lil one to finish homework,I'm gonna go and check my car.Try to alih it to a proper place.Tadi the engine just stopped.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day