What a boring Saturday night on tv,Hubby is scrolling every channel and cannot find anything interesting.
Hmmm..Next time have to be ready with Dvd's to watch on Saturday night.
I have just hangdry my laundry.yA..In this house,laundry tak kira masa:)
Mopping rumah ikut mood,sapu rumah everyday.Declutter also everyday

I managed to declutter the kitchen while hubby went to pick up lil one earlier on.Lil one came back home and saw the kitchen and said,"Whow Mummy!! what did you do?" i answered her by saying,"I did what jeanie did lah" Just click my eyes and it all turn nice..She laughed and laughed and said this to me," Ala mummy,you cleaned it didnt you"...he he seronok bergurau dengan dia.And menyakat pun seronok jugak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day