Ayah...


Having breakfast with hubby.He is having a discussion on the phone with his people.I am worried because mom called this morning saying that Ayah is not feeling too well.
We celebrated his early birthday yesterday..and today he is not well.
He is a man that I look up to since I was small.He has the will power the fighting genes in him that no one in our hfamily have.
He has been in and out of hospital eversince I was in primary school.
We sisters have that bond with him that no one else share.
Ayah,please be strong,we love you so much.

He might be a father in law to my husband but he acts like he is my husband's FATHER.He cares so much for people around him that we know that its hard to get.He looks after my mother like nobody else I know.He cares for his cucus like nobody's business.We love that about him.

He is the man that stood up to me during my difficult moments and downturn in life.He is my Ayah.

Ayah,I doakan God give you the strength to fight this disease that is hurting you .
Ayah I love you  so much and I know you know that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day