Duit Duit


This morning hubby and I went to have breakfast.
In the car we spoke about how sometimes we as human complains too much.I told him that I want to be less a complainer and appreciate God's gift and test with an open heart.
Its not easy.The difficulties we are facing but we're both tawakkal and redha .Insya ALLAH suatu hari pasti ada yang cerah...ada jalan

Took our car from the workshop and kena bayar bill yang mahal entah pah ape...Sakit hati but iye lah kereta tu pun kena dijaga tak?

After I did a little grocery shopping and then we headed home.
Today I have started writting down what we spend for the day.Bukan selama ni tak tulis,selalu tulis but tak keep track .From today onwards kena tulis and keep track of our spending lah.

I am doing my laundry.Going in for a shower in a bit and wait for Zohor.
Cuaca outside very bad.
Oh after Zohor,nak masak pulak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day