I promised myself not to do any work this weekend,I broke that promise.How can a mother not do any work right?Hihi.I cannot stand the sight of the laundry basket penuh tapi tak boleh cuci..So I washed em...

Topic of today.
I personally think you are accountable for your own actions.You dont put blame on others.How can you live with yourself if you always put the blame on others.
I recently saw a scenario of something that I think is so easy to take for some people.It is so simply easy for that particular person to put the blame on another.hmmmphh.Entahlah I dont care anymore and I'm not bothered to layan.
Like I said to my siblings,I say what I have to say,people like it or not.Up to them.I am so sick and tired of being the one that always have to watch what I say and people can simply say about me whatever way they like..
No it doesnt work that way anymore because this Mommy is sick and tired and also fedup to the max

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day