Lil one's artistic side


What do you do with hands that is so artistic?Yeah you encourage it:)Work with the mind and hand you get an artist who loves to draw,color,paint and do all those beautifully.
Those hands belong to the person I bought into the world.
Mom always say to me...Tell Lil one to read,encourage her to read...Mom will always say,"See when you were little,you always had a book with you"
"With books,you gain knowledge"
I agree mak but My Lil one loves to draw...everywhere,anywhere,wherever,whenever,she will have her book and coloring things for her to pen down her imagination.
Maybe Lil one is just not Like me who loves to read.
Let her draw,let her imagine...thats what she loves to do...I will support her all the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day