Night swimming anyone?


Amazing shot I can say...Love the look of it.Wished I could have just jump in..hee hee...But there were people having a dinner party on the side:)

Nampak gayanya I will not get my mother's day present from hubby this weekend coz in the car just now Lil one was asking his daddy to go to the shop this sunday to get mummy a present.Daddy dear said...in 2 weeks boleh?
That case told Lil one ,since its going to be lambat,why dont you ask something as well from daddy dear?Ha ha ha she screamed so loud...Ada la tu yang berkenan di hati tu..

Came back home,dah solat Isyak..Lil one dah masuk bilik but I made her clean her toys off the floor just now.
Earlier on I rearranged her furniture and she was so happy when she saw
Okdokes,need to go watch tv and fall asleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day