Ranting!!!!


Some people just doesnt value the thought of Mother's Day.Maybe to them Mother's day is just another day.
To those yang dapat very loving husband who tell the kids to think and wish mom today,you're lucky.

This was exactly what my hubby said."You're not my mother,so why should I wish?" Hmm just by saying that he hurt me.
Here comes what came to mind..Memang la I ni bukan mak you but I am the mother of your child.Is it so wrong to just wish me so that I feel happy?Is it so wrong to just listen to me today.Its my day,its Mother's day.
I know you dont have your mom around anymore but value la the mother of your child.
Sometimes things like this counts to me.
I am a very emotional ,sentimental person.You have been my husband for how many years and how can you not know that .

Geram tau ...tapi tak apalah...I dah show and tell how I felt
And I even told him,i dunno why I bother telling our child to wish him and treat him extra special on father's day...And I answered my own question by saying..Its because I am the MOTHER  and your WIFE,I value these special days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day