sembang for the day


I feel that January,February,March and April came and passed us by so fast this time around.We're in May and a month to go will be half year in 2010 already.Hmm..
Syukur Alhamdulillah because we tend to learn new things everyday.
I found a few blogger friends this year.Its virtual but it seems real.Thank you blogger friends:)

I just actually baru sidai baju.Now nak baring tengok tv.I am sure I'll fall asleep within minutes

Oh today I godek godek Lil one's Ipod and remembered that I installed an app called Quran.Will have to remember to put itrip on tomorrow in the car and listen to it while driving.Sure I can learn a lot and then read the translation.That way,dapatlah ilmu seharian nanti.Tak de la asyik dengar Lady G*g* aje kan.hehe

I am thinking of buying a new toy especially for me for mothers day.I think I deserve a new toy .Ye la after all the savings yang dah dicollect bunyi keting keting in the glass I think I will go and check out apa yang berkenan di hati .

Was telling hubby to read my blog more often.Its nice when he reads it and comment .At least he knows that I am just a mom who writes about everyday stuffs .

Nighty night my blog...he he yeah it is my diary actually just that its public but anonymously written:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day