This morning we had breafast together.Dalam dok makan tu ada orang tu datang duduk meja sebelah and he was coughing like mad.I dont like that.Kalau dah cough pakailah mask...janganlah duduk kat tempat public.I terus ajak hubby chow .We headed to one of the shopping center in taman tun.Dok tunggu kedai bukak,duduklah minum kopi sambil berborak about life and our plans for the future.

We sat at this kedai roti and the staffs were not friendly at all.They were open but service out.
Hubby and I dok bercerita,kalau kat London ke or Australia ke,serving staffs layan you so nice.
It all comes back to mentality I guess.
If you treat the business like your own,agaknya you will layan customer bagus sikit kot?

I am very particular of the services I get because I believe,customer always comes first.Doesnt matter...
So wherever I go, when I'm paying ,I expect good service.

Came back home switched on the aircon but cannot,rosak already.Hish...boring..Dahla hari ni panas ya amat.Need to remind hubby to call the aircon people .

I dunno what to masak today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day