2nd day at the beach


Hubby and Lil one have gone out with Ayah and Lil sissie.I dont feel quite good..Yeah its the time of the month where we dont have that power to stop it from coming.
I ordered room service just now ,had Sup Ekor Bidara and just for that a plate of rice it cost us nearly rm23.
Hmm with the service tax and all
I have this funny behaviour when I stay at hotels.I want to it to be spotless..ha ha so I have been putting the laundry kotor in our bucket.I have a basket for our shoes.And The room is spotless la jugak just waiting for housekeeping people to make our bed.I like it clean and sedap mata memandang
Next time just have to remind self to bring extra adapter when I travel.Susah nak charge all the gadget with just one plug.
I like it that the beach is just a few steps away and I can walk in and out of our room whenever I want to.Actually Lil one have been doing just that...walking to her cousin's room gramps room,aunts room..ha ha
She is so happy that she's here on a break...It has been a while since her last holiday
I am watching tv and surfing the net coz it is so hot outside.
I hope tonight we will go and eat seafood...
Ok later I will try and upload some pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day