Experience and changes


As I'm getting ready for bed,I browsed thru my blog .From the beginning of my blogging days.Yeah this blog is practically about hubby,me and Lil one.Its about what happens in our daily life.Day in day out.Its some sort of a personal diary to me.Well not that personal because other bloggers can read it.It is only a little anonymous to those who doesnt know me personally and to those who knows me,let this blog be anonymous k dears!!:D

Sometimes I wished I kept my old writings.In paper.The traditional way because I write what I feel.When I'm happy,sad or even angry.
As I grow older,my writings remain the same because my vocab level takat tu aje but my life changes.From my younger years till now.It changes because the person who said I've changed are my parents,who brought me into this world and who raised me as that "Second Child" and with the syndromes definitely.Ha ha

Its funny tho when I recalled my growing up years.How I used to be very rebellious.And look at me now.What a life changing experience.Well I can still be that hard headed person but I mellow down.

Hmm melalut lalut ni,tak tau nak kasi title apa to this post.
Okdokies,i need to sleep.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day