Hormat...


What type of a person are you?The one who voice out your thought oR the one who suffers in silence.I always pray to ALLAH that I dont mistreat people around me.I want to be as neutral as can be.
Sometimes we tend to forget that life is all about happiness.Its not about holding grudges between humans.
That is my belief but in this world you tend to meet people who always "Pilih kasih" .They say they dont but actually they do.They just dont want to admit it.
I hate hypocrites.
I hate the fact that some people in their lives think that they can do anything to people.They think it wont come back to haunt them.This world is round.What goes around comes around.
I belief that we the younger generation need to have that utmost respect for our elders.You treat them well ,with full undivided respect.

And as elderly people,you as an elder person,do educate the young .That is your job.You love your offspring,you educate them.Dont be afraid to do what is right.

For example.Now a days zaman modern ni, ramai ibu bapa yang takut dengan anak anak.Ramai yang turut sangat dengan perangai anak anak yang kurang ajar.I hate that fact.You are the younger ones.You respect la orang tua.Apekehal yang you nak kurang ajar and fikir that you have the right to do that .Kalau tak diajar dari kecik susahlah.

This blog is a place for me to write whatever I feel like writing.Yang kalau pada orang yang tak suka baca tu,tak payahlah baca.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day