Rude

Today's topic is about rudeness.I cannot tolerate rudeness.I hate it.I am the type that I will not give in to rudeness.Tak kiralah whether it is from kids or orang tua.It doesnt matter.I hate it.
Kalau orang rude tak boleh nak ditegur,kasi sepak aje!!
I am happy that hubby and I have the same perception over that issue.He is the person who actually boleh buat tak tahu but if ulang ulang berlarutan he can hate it like mad. Sama macam saya.

Adalah contoh yang berlaku a few months back .Budak tak kira anak siapa lah kalau kurang ajar ,tell em to their faces or just react towards it.We are the type of human being that we usually TAKUT NAK TEGUR LAH KONON BECAUSE NANTI TERSENTAP 

But I dont agree with that ,"Hey kalau engkau boleh kurang ajar" Aku boleh tunjuk kat engkau yang apa mak bapak engkau tak ajar kat engkau tau!!!"

That is how much I dont tolerate rudeness but with some people "Aku tak kuasa because some people just dont get it" "What goes around comes around" Fikirkanlah.

Why is it that other people have to tolerate some people's rudeness?Why ?You ingat you siapa?

Dengar kata orang tua,kalau sayang kat anak ,tegur tegur and tangan tangan kan.Jangan baik anak anak naik mua...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day