Zaman dulu


Tonight I heard stories from back then....How life was easier and simpler those days.No traffic jam..No hassle ,no migraine .
The only same thing I find remain the same is how a woman do their housework.How they have to do all the cooking,washing,folding,ironing,cleaning but I'm amazed at our old timers how they used to still look good and wear beautiful kebayas even after finishing their housework.
My arwah greatgrandmother, used to share tips on how to be a good wife.
She always remind me that when your hubby comes home from work,serve him water ...berlapik and beralas.Make sure you're well dressed and smell nice for him..
I hold to her words.But how do I maintain the well dress part when hubby comes home at odd hours of the day?Sometimes,balik tengahari,sometimes tak...sometime petang or sometime lewat..But I try..he he.But I am the type that I need to refresh myself 3 empat kali when I'm home.
That is why I dont quite like going out sangat...Leceh kan nak refresh yourself when you're out and about.

Banyak sungguh cerita menarik I dengar...it makes me feel like how its nicer to be living in those years.Eventhough now life is alhamdulillah dengan segala kemudahan,but I still have a tinge of me feeling that we are living so out of context of the purpose of living.

Remember those days when the tv is still black and white?I miss those times too.
Ok now I'm washing laundry.They've gone to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day