missing the travelling!!!

One of those days where people are going on their vacation,planning their vacation that makes me wonder,bila agaknya dapat pergi vacation..seronok betul travelling here and there.. Bukan apa, happy tengok tempat orang, cuaca orang, and shopping orang:) I miss all those good times but apakan daya, masa n wang ringgit tidak mengizinkan.. Tak apa ,sabar aje lah...masuk this year it has been 5 years since we travelled out on a plane ..those were the days.
I simply love the packing, flying and reaching the destination.The smell when you land in another country. I miss those times. The renting a car,driving the car in another country...upon reaching our apartment,I miss those feelings.but nevermind,insya Allah soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day